Ministry of Mothers
The SI Office of Adult Spirituality invites you to
- give yourself time to slow down
- get in touch with your ‘sacred self’
- experience a warm and welcoming environment
- meet other women who can share and support you in the joys and challenges of life.
- Our MOMS ministry is a program of personal and spiritual growth in a small group setting, with the goal of empowering women “from the inside out”. It invites us to get in touch with our true self, our gifts and spirituality, and to meet other women in a safe, warm environment.
MOMS includes eight group sessions with a journal for reflection between them, and a working dinner session. We will begin new sessions at SI in 2023-24, and will have room for ten moms to participate in each session. Our fall and winter sessions typically run the first eight weeks of each semester, (anticipated dates: fall - Sept. 12 - Oct 31, 2023; winter - Jan. 23 - March 19, 2024 skipping Feb. 20 because of President’s Day).
Please note that in order to participate, you must make a commitment to the whole 8-week process – for your own good and the experience of the others in the group. If you are not able to make these dates but wish to participate in the future, please let us know and we will contact you.